In order to run and manage https://nichini.fr (the Website) — acting as a GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) controller, Quentin Nichini (the Company) may collect data from the user(s).
The Company respects the highest respect for privacy and takes all necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of user data.
We will not use the information collected in any way, shape or form for any purpose other than providing the Service. Additionally, any other material you provide to us will be held in the strictest confidence.
However, even if you decide to no longer receive communications from the Company, we reserve the right to contact you regarding the status of your account or any other matter that may affect our service to you and/or our records. on you.
Services") available on the Site, the Company may collect the following personal data from the user/visitor:
- First and last name
The Company uses the user's personal data for the following purposes:
- processing of contact and information requests
- service provision
- statistical analysis
- marketing campaign
Data is stored for a maximum of one (1) year. In the event of a request for deletion of data, it is deleted within 15 days following the date of the request. For further details on data processing, please contact us at email@example.com
Three types of cookies exist:
- cookies essential for the proper functioning of the site
- marketing cookies
- statistical cookies
Essential cookies are cookies managing consent on cookies (cookie_consent) and cookies managing Google's Captcha protection mechanism (_GRECAPTCHA cookie series and other names with the domain google.com)
Marketing cookies make it possible to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns implemented by the Company.
Statistical cookies collect information about how you use the site and this is managed by Piwik (cookies with the prefixes stg_ and _pk)
We will send you announcements strictly related to the Services.
Based on the personally identifiable information you provide to us, we may send you a welcome email. We will also communicate with you in response to your requests and to provide the services you request. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations, Users have these rights, summarized here:
- Request confirmation as to whether their personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your personal data and the following information:
- Request the purposes of the processing;
- Request the categories of personal data concerned;
- Request the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if such recipients are in third countries or are international organizations;
- Request the envisaged period for which their personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- Request from the data controller rectification or erasure of their personal data or restriction of processing of their personal data or to object to such processing;
- Request the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Obtain a copy of the personal data processed; for additional copies requested, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs
- Obtain from the data controller without undue delay the rectification of their inaccurate personal data
- Have their personal data erased by the controller without undue delay, if there are the reasons set out in the GDPR, Article 17, including, for example, if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or if the data is considered illegal, and again, if there are no conditions described by law; and in any case, if the processing is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
- Obtain restriction of processing from the data controller, in the cases described in Article 18 of the GDPR, for example where they have contested the accuracy, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of the data. They must be notified, within an appropriate period of time, even when the period of suspension has passed or the cause of the restriction of processing has been eliminated, and the restriction itself has therefore been lifted;
- Obtain information from the data controller about the recipients who have received requests for rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing carried out, except when this is impossible or involves disproportionate processing
- Receive their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, as well as the right to transmit this data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to whom the data was provided, in the cases described by Article 20 of the GDPR, and the right to have their personal data transmitted directly from one data controller to another, if technically possible.
For more information and to send your request, contact the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that the rights mentioned above are exercised by the User and not by unauthorized third parties, the Data Controller may request to provide other information necessary for this purpose
The Company reserves the right to disclose Users' personally identifiable information as required by law and when the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or request. legal procedure served on the Site.
General security policy
The Company is aware of your privacy concerns and strives to collect only as much data as necessary to make your experience as efficient and satisfying as possible, in the most discreet manner possible.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect all personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, although we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions regarding the security of the Services, you can contact us.